Atomix Virtual DJ Pro v7.0.5
Atomix Virtual DJ Pro v7.0.5 is the hottest AUDIO and VIDEO mixing software, targeting DJs from the bedroom, mobile, and professional superstars like Carl Cox. With VirtualDJ's breakthrough BeatLock engine, songs will always stay in beat, and the DJ works their mixes incredibly faster than they ever could.
The automatic seamless loop engine and synchronized sampler lets the DJ perform astounding remixes live, with no preparation at all. The visual representation and the cues allow a DJ to clearly see the song structure, and never be surprised by a break. The vinyl controls will let you scratch like on a real turntable, except that with the beatlock engine your scratches will never end out of the beat.
Add to that the infinite number of cue points a DJ can save for each song and large collection of wonderful automatically beat-synchronized effects.
And with VirtualDJ's large collection of skin interfaces to suit everybody from the beginner to the professional DJ, the possibility to record the DJ's mix to then burn to CDs, to broadcasting on the Internet and/or the DJ's own radio station, to use headphones to preview the song, or use an external mixer to perform in a club; VirtualDJ is a DJ's ULTIMATE mix software.
Lastly, enter the new era of DJs mixing video enhanced songs (DVD, DivX, MPEG...) which can be sent to monitors, TVs, a projector for display on a giant screen.
VirtualDJ brings all that and more to the DJ in the most easy-to-use way and at the most affordable price for the ULTIMATE DJ MIX EXPERIENCE.
VirtualDJ software features
VirtualDJ gets updated all the times. The current version is 7.0.5. For more up-to-date information, you should also check this review of the major new features, or this detailed list of the latest updates.
- Up to 99 independent zero-latency players
- One-click beat matching and synchronization (FAME algorithm)
- BeatLock engine for keeping songs in-sync and in-time
- Dynamic beat-matching visualizer
- Automatic beat-matched crossfading
- Automatic BPM and KEY calculation
- Automatic pitch matching
- Automatic audio gain matching
- Real scratch simulation
- Automatic seamless and beat-aware LOOP functionality
- Synchronized sampler with 12 instant record and playback slots
- Time-Stretch and Master Tempo Pitch algorithms
- Automatic first beat and last beat detection
- Automatic 4/4 phase detection
- Infinite number of cue points per song saved for instant recall each time the song is loaded
- Beat-aware effect plugins (included: beatgrid, flippin doubles, vocal remover, frequency filter, flanger, backspin, brake, etc...)
- VST effects compatibility (PC version Only)
- Video mix with windowed or FULL SCREEN TV output using 2nd video output
- Karaoke CDG+MP3 and/or ZIP support
- FreeFrame and custom video effects
- Infinite number of video effects applied simultaneously
- DJ-specific video transition plugins
- Song database engine with easy-to-use search feature
- CoverFlow or text-only song browsing
- Compatible with iTunes playlists (iTunes DRM files not supported)
- MP3 ID3 Tag compatibility
- User-defined automatic filter folders
- Automatic Hot-Swap of external hard drives
- Ready-to-burn recording of a DJs mix to CD
- Broadcast on the Internet
- CD to MP3 encoder
- Multi-channel sound card, dual-sound card or Y-splitter output for real-time monitoring or external mixer use
- ASIO soundcard compatibility
- CoreAudio soundcard compatibility
- Fully customizable skin engine and shortcut macro engine
- VDJScript: powerful macro language used in skins, shortcuts, or controller mapping
- Compatibility and customizable mapping with most external MIDI and HID controllers (more than 80 included, many more downloadable)
- Optional automatic playlist mixing: VirtualDJ recognizes the style of the music (techno, hip hop, lounge) and adapts the mix accordingly
- Netsearch: search and play any song from an online database of more than 8 million tracks
- MusicGroup: get live recommendations based on what you play and the feedback from millions of other DJs around the world
- GenuisDJ: automatically fill your folders with the latest hits depending on what you usually play
- Don't limit yourself to a simple two decks setup.
- With VirtualDJ 7, you can set yourself up with 4, 6, or any number of decks up to 99.
- Now it's up to you to see how far you can go. Unleash your creativity.
- But rest assured that your software won't be the limit.
- Always wished you could run your analog device input or maybe a live musician through your software? Now you can by bringing them all together inside VirtualDJ.
- With VirtualDJ 7, you can set as many input channels as your audio hardware supports and route them to any deck at will.
- You get full control on the input stream, including applying effects, visualizing the beat-waveform, synchronization, beat-matching, and more.
- You can also instant-record a portion of the input stream, and then replay and scratch it as you want.
- If you like to compose your own tracks, or want to mix traditional DJing with live performance, you can now link all your favorite softwares.
- VirtualDJ 7 is compatible with any Rewire application (Ableton Live, ...).
- A Rewire application can be assigned to any deck, and you can apply addition effects, visualize the beat-waveform, synchronize and beat-match, etc..., like you would with a normal file.
- The play/pause/pitch/etc controls of the deck will control the Rewire application, so that you can choose to work either from the VirtualDJ screen or from the Rewire application.
New Audio Engine
Because the quality of the sound is of paramount importance to any real DJ, VirtualDJ 7 makes sure to bring you the best sound science has to offer.
The new Advanced Master Tempo will give you a sound clearer than ever, even at extreme pitch changes. While the new Pure Scratch mode will give you a high-fidelity scratch emulation, sounding more real than the real thing.
- VirtualDJ 7 also features an improved database managment.
- Move information from and to ID3 tags, change or rename multiple files at once, use several new extended fields, nest virtual folders, everything is there to help you easily keep your library organized and clean.
DJ Controller support
Atomix Productions worked with all the main DJ manufacturer brands (Pioneer, Numark, Denon, Vestax, Gemini, Hercules, Stanton, American Audio, Behringer, Reloop, etc...) to ensure that most of the DJ controllers on the market today work plug-and-play with VirtualDJ 7.
VirtualDJ 7 comes with predefined mapping for most of the DJ Controllers (more than 80 in the default installer, and more can be downloaded from the website), but the mappings can be easily changed and tweaked to your liking.
Minimum system requirements:
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ XP
- 1024x768 resolution
- DirectX compatible soundcard
- 512MB RAM
- 50MB free on the hard drive
RECOMENDED system requirements:
- Intel® Core™ 2 or AMD Athlon™ X2
- 1280x1024 resolution
- Multi-channel DirectX compatible soundcard
- 1024MB RAM
- 200MB free on the hard drive
Additional requirements for Video mixing:
- 2048MB (2GB) RAM
- ATI™ or NVIDIA® video card w/256MB of Dedicated DDR3 RAM
- Video card must support dual-screen output